The French catch-22
- The right to strike is in the Constition.
- When you’re on strike, the law says you are supposed to be at the office. Not working but in the right location.
- Given that public transportation is on strike, it is impossible to go to your office.
- Hence you are not on strike.
- That means that you should go to your office for working.
Take a day off. You’re French, you have many of them.
OK, that whole post is stupid.
Also this is cute
“How Ohmicide Changed My Life”
Thank you too mate. Thank you.